Procedure to claim 2 months salary of 400000

labour supply private company. Last 2month salary Rs 400000 pending.Company 3 man not responce .Anather number not reach 15 days.One person response phone .money asking Telling another partner u call. My self no maney. Call another 2people. My worker last 2 days not work.I need money

Answers (1)

325 votes

You can either file money suit before Civl Court or file insolvency petition before NCLT to recover the dues. Since your salary is beyond the required minimum, we cannot file complaint before Labour Courts/Tribunals.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles