Non-payment of gratuity and non-issue of relieving letter

09-Apr-2024 (In Labour & Service Law)
I was employed in a private company in Bangalore. I completed 9 years of employment at the company and resigned on Feb 05, 2024. Feb 07, 2024 was my last working day and I returned the assets of the company, completed the work-related handover, and confirmation emails in this regard were sent to the HR and Finance team. There are no outstanding dues with the company. The company is yet to pay the F&F amount and issue the relieving letter.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
765 votes
If you have resigned the come as per terms and conditions of you appointment letter then and also served the notice period as per terms and conditions of your appointment letter then they have to do F&F settlement and provide you proper relieving order. If they are denying it then fist of all you need to issue Legal Notice to then. They will do the needful.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."