One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Babita

Advocate Babita

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Ground Palace Road, Bangalore
LawRato10 years Experience
Advocate Babita
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Oriya
Advocate Babita has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Babita provides services in various fields of Documentation Matters, Recovery Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Babita enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2014. She is a member of Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2045/14
Advocate Babita

  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Babita

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Babita. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Babita

Q: Husband and mother in law mentally torturing and asking dowry

My son-in-law not going to work at all and instead demanding dowry and mentally torturing my daughter and also not coming to house since 3 months. my daughter married 3 years back and have a baby of 1.5 years. he also not giving any maintenance always abusing us and demanding dowry. his family members are highly influential persons with political, local rowdies and also contacts in local police station. instead talking sending rowdies to my shop. Please help us we cant afford court fees.

Advocate Babita answered
You just do the police complaints for dowry harassment and domestic violence and also give separate police complaints for threatening you and your family. If police don’t take it then approach commissioner office.

Q: Ex Boyfriend has been calling from new numbers almost everyday.

It’s been almost a year we broke up, and before that also we were fighting for almost a year. Even now he is calling me from different numbers, I’ve blocked around 60-70 contacts, but he keeps calling from different numbers almost everyday. Emails me. I have not been responding for anything for a few months now. I’m scared because he knows where I stay, and he might just show up here and pull any kinda stunt, because he has done it once already. Is there anything I can do to make him stop?

Advocate Babita answered
Dear Sister,Don’t ignore this kind of nonsense and give the opportunity to anyone who can hamper you in future. Pls approach police and inform the police regarding all his act. This type of Ashique will surely understand the language of police and leave you.

Q: Question regarding Telecom Records - Historical Records

If a crime is suspected, is it possible to retrieve mobile phone / telecom records going back to 2010.

Advocate Babita answered
Authorities can retrieve the records irrespective of how old it is .. if fact is recorded . Telecom records is available for investigation for police and investigating agencies to solve the crime suspect.

Q: Termination for requesting for incentives

I was working for a company and did a good was not giving my incentives and requesting to release I have been terminated. And later issued a settlement letter for a small amount

Advocate Babita answered
You can send them legal notice for illegal termination from service and not doing assessment related formalities and not paying incentive which ominously agreed by them as per their offer and appointment letter.

Q: Can parents disown daughter from ancestral property

Hi I’m happy married with my husband , my parents wants to keep be off the ancestral property ( owner by my grandparents) , not self acquired as I choose to marry the man I loved . Is there anything I can do to get my equal share of the property , please note I have in no ways caused any physical or mental stress or abuse in any way I still respect my parents . The only reason they choose to keep me away is because of my love marriage please suggest

Advocate Babita answered
Parent can't is on any of their kid child from their self acquired property but same time a parents who is in hitting the property from there and sister they can't just on any property share to any of his legal hairs. You are having all rights to ask for your shares in the ancestral property through asking for partition for your shares that property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Babita

Can Advocate Babita represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Babita can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Babita?

When you meet with Advocate Babita for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Babita?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Babita, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Babita?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Babita, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Babita?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Babita regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Babita?

The cost of hiring Advocate Babita can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Babita