My salary and expenses not received after termination

Sir i had contract with the company for one month notice period,company terminated my services leaving me a month notice but after that they are not attending my calls and not replying to my mails from last one month.I have almost one and half month salary pending and i want to claim for mental harassment too for two months. can i claim via labour court as i have my contract and termination notice both on my mail through MD of the company ,i also have bank statement of last salaries deposited. how can i do this and how much.The company is from baroda and worked at udaipur head quarters.

Answers (1)

269 votes
The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.

In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles