My salary and expenses not received after termination

Sir i had contract with the company for one month notice period,company terminated my services leaving me a month notice but after that they are not attending my calls and not replying to my mails from last one month.I have almost one and half month salary pending and i want to claim for mental harassment too for two months. can i claim via labour court as i have my contract and termination notice both on my mail through MD of the company ,i also have bank statement of last salaries deposited. how can i do this and how much.The company is from baroda and worked at udaipur head quarters.

The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.

In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.