Municipal corp. asking to get approval from director of local body.

I was working in municipal corporation for 22 years. Now i am about to retire and when asking for pension, they are asking me to go the Director of local bodies and get the approval for the pension. How can i do that? What should i do to get my pension?

Answers (1)

388 votes

As per the procedure and Municipal Corporation rules you are required to submit a form to the State Goverment and Municipal Corporation pension department and seek approval.

If they fail to give you pension , we suggest you should file a writ petition seeking direction to grant you pension.   

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles