Made to send wrong information, concealing fact etc. What should i do?

How can we legally fight harassment at our work place? I have been working at a senior level for about 10 years in a government firm. Sending wrong information, damaging confidential reports, over loading us with work and concealing important facts about a project are some ways because of which I suffer off and on.

Is it worth to file a case against this? How can I claim the damages that have happened because of this?

Answers (1)

173 votes

The only option available to you is informing the higher authorities regarding the same and in case it is not rectified, then you can file an RTI and based on the information received by way of RTI, the plan of action can be decided. 

Kindly contact us for any further details and action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles