Irregular salary. Biad employment contract. What can I do?

outn of financial difficulties I recently signed draconian contract which demands 4 months of advance notice for resignation from this teaching job. Certificates are held as security.
Payment of salary is very irregular.
I think these terms of the contract goes against the usual labour laws of the country and will not stand in a court of law. What is your opinion?

Under general scenario Terms of standard contract will be binding . BUT if core and intergral part of service is suffering with irregularities than such conditions wont be binding and resignation may be obtained without requirement of notice.