×

quesForceful Termination. How can i claim my salary and termination letter

I started working In an IT company in April .I was working very hard and all was going good. But on 17/6/15 ,I had an argument with my boss for some reason and he sent me home and after some time I got a mail from HR that i was terminated from job.I was on a bond period of 10 months.I still have not got any official termination letter. I sent them mail regarding my salary for 16 days that I have worked.After so many mail I still got no response as they do not want to pay my salary. I belong to a middle class family,I have no clue what to do next.Kindly suggest me what i can do ,

Despite asking for termination letter , if the office is not giving the you the same , then we suggest you that you should send a legal notice to your office through a lawyer thereby demanding your salary and termination letter.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services