Forceful Termination. How can i claim my salary and termination letter

I started working In an IT company in April .I was working very hard and all was going good. But on 17/6/15 ,I had an argument with my boss for some reason and he sent me home and after some time I got a mail from HR that i was terminated from job.I was on a bond period of 10 months.I still have not got any official termination letter. I sent them mail regarding my salary for 16 days that I have worked.After so many mail I still got no response as they do not want to pay my salary. I belong to a middle class family,I have no clue what to do next.Kindly suggest me what i can do ,

Answers (1)

185 votes

Despite asking for termination letter , if the office is not giving the you the same , then we suggest you that you should send a legal notice to your office through a lawyer thereby demanding your salary and termination letter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles