Employee / Labor Rights against Employer

Please advise me on below query and share Labor Rights i have shared all the information at the time of enrolment of ESIC . but my HR not updated details in my ESIC IP . i was already enrolled with ESIC from previous employer and have ESIC Smart card as well as but my HR created New ESIC IP no . i am regularly taking follow-ups with HR/HR Team/ Management Team but they are saying that we are working on issue . i have paid 35000 rs for my wife ceserion because depended details not updated in My ESIC Ip no. So i want to know that there is any rights employee have so i can claim for HR/Management Team for their irresponsibilities . Please share with the All Employee Rights against Employer . please advise me about any legal/judicial action which i can take against Employer

Answers (2)

193 votes

before advising you i would like you to share some details with us regarding
1. conditions imposed in your offer letter
2. since how long you have been working with your new employer
3. 35000 amount you paid was through cheque or if as cash then did you take the receipt.
kindly provide me necessary details so that i could give you fair advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

just go to your HR manager and ask to register your spouse name in ESIC beneficiaries under your ESIC account. and also ask them to draft a letter in the name of regional ESIC officer to merze your old esic account in new account.
after completion of these formalities go to ESIC dispensary and do the needful to claim the expenses.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles