Complaint against employer for harassment.

I work in a PSU and am being harassed by my boss. The relevant details are as follows: 1. 5 months back I was transferred from one section of the department to another. 2. At the time of transfer, I was allowed to join the new section. 3. Now,I have been given a charge sheet by my boss saying that important documents pertaining to old section are missing. 4.Fact is that he himself has removed those documents from the file as he hates me and wants to create difficulties for me. Kindly help me out ,I am under a lot of stress. Thanks.

Since you are an employee of a PSU you can demand a domestic enquiry over this issue wherein you can state your version of story and the enquiry committee will ask for the version of your previous boss. Further to this the whole process will be run through evidence and other circumstancial proof which is related to your case. You can prove your innocence by giving proof relating to handover given by you in your previous department. You can also point out this by stating that by no means you can be made accused of this incident after a gap of reasonable period of time when someone else had also worked on that file under the supervision of your previous boss.