Complaint against employer for harassment.

I work in a PSU and am being harassed by my boss. The relevant details are as follows: 1. 5 months back I was transferred from one section of the department to another. 2. At the time of transfer, I was allowed to join the new section. 3. Now,I have been given a charge sheet by my boss saying that important documents pertaining to old section are missing. 4.Fact is that he himself has removed those documents from the file as he hates me and wants to create difficulties for me. Kindly help me out ,I am under a lot of stress. Thanks.

Answers (1)

152 votes

Since you are an employee of a PSU you can demand a domestic enquiry over this issue wherein you can state your version of story and the enquiry committee will ask for the version of your previous boss. Further to this the whole process will be run through evidence and other circumstancial proof which is related to your case. You can prove your innocence by giving proof relating to handover given by you in your previous department. You can also point out this by stating that by no means you can be made accused of this incident after a gap of reasonable period of time when someone else had also worked on that file under the supervision of your previous boss.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles