Company has 6 employees do I need to register it

My company is located in Navi Mumbai & I have about 6 employees working in the state of Gujarat on contractual basis. Do I have to register my company in Gujarat as well. Very soon I will have to deploy some employee in the state of Tamil Nadu.

your question is proper . some details are required , thats your establisment is limited company or it is a shop . whats nature of your bussines ? so all the details are required . how many emploees are on ur pay roll? then the proper ans will be given.

NO you are not required to register the company as the there is a limitation that you need to have 10 or more employees. Also, when the number of employees is more than 10 then you are required to register your company as per company's act. 1956, and 2013. Also, you will have to register the company, keeping the headquarters in Navi mumbai and branches in other states.