Company compelling to resign due to cost cutting. What can I do?

Am working at MNC (Loesche India Pvt Ltd) since Oct2010 and now am compelled to put resign due to cost cutting to Company. I have applied for resignation on 21.7.15 with permission to stay till 31.10.15.
Kindly advise my further course of action against this Company.

If you have put in your resignation, youll have to complete your notice period, which you will. Otherwise, there is no legal recourse against cost-cutting. Thats an internal matter of the company.