Bank handover charge to me now putting extra work load to harass me

Currently I am working with a regional rural bank. I have joined them 9 monthes back as a marketing officer but have been Given the job of a heneral banking officer. Recently the manager got transferred and the charge has been handed over to me. Now they are asking me to provide Ndc,which has got legal implications, hardly I have been trained about it. Also they are asking me to provide loan to the customers. Even there is no letter asking me to do so. Mgmt is putting prrssure on me through phone.

Answer

You should read the terms and conditions thoroughly before you provide any NDC. You should ensure that your liability in case of any loans provided to customers as you shall be working as an agent of the company. You should ensure that your liability is limited and you cannot be held personally liable for all the acts done in the capacity of an employee of the company.