After how many hours in jail a govt. employee suspended from services?

R/Sir, I was arrested by police on 20.05.15 at 11.00 AM. Same day judicial custody ordered by the JMFC . I was entered in sub jail at 7.10 PM. Bail granted by ADJ on 21.05.15 accordingly release orders issued by JMFC on 22.05.15 and i was released at 5.20 PM on 22.05.15. In above situation how much time is considered as judicial custody for suspension of a govt. servant as per law.

We are unable to understand your query. If you are out on bail then you cannot be in a judicial custody.

If you are suspended then we will have to examine the order to advise you further course of action.