Ipc 324 and 506 filed against me does this effects my government job

Ipc 324 and 506 filed against me does this effects my government job which I have wrote and confident that I will qualify and get it so does it affect my central government job the case stage is still in police station and charge sheet has not filed till and charge sheet will be filed soon ...so after charge sheet filed does it affect my government job opportunity for above ipc sections

Answers (1)

264 votes

324IPC is non bailable offence( imprisonment for 3 years or fine or both) whilst 506 IPC is bailable offence(imprisonment for 2 years or fine or both).
if charge sheet is filed, it will affect your central government job.
the options are
1) Get the case quashed under 482 of cr.p.c if you believe charges against you are false or
2) enter into compromise with victim through lok Adalat or high court and pay fine.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles