Legal Procedure in case Police not arresting accused under IPC 406

It's a 406 case against accused in ghaziabad lower court. Accused is residing in meerut. Court issued NBW 5 times but police is bribed so heavily that they didn't listen to court order. Please suggest what could be done in this case?

Answers (3)

160 votes

You require to approach your advocate and told him to approach the court with the prayer to issue notice to SS. P Meerut along with NBW and then approaches the concern police station officer where the accused resides and follow him to execute the NBW

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

174 votes

Yes this is the General practise which is usually followed by people to escape the arrest. Now in your case your lawyer has to pressurise the court to issue property attachment warrants under sec 82/83CrPc so that the property of that house will be seized as "Kurki" then afterwards if the accused will not turn up to the court then with the help of a good lawyer that accused can be names as "Bhagora" and proceedings will be intiated in that way.. then ultimately the accused has to surrender anyhow. Rest you can contact the lawrato team for my contact details as i am also practising in Ghaziabad court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
117 votes

Sorry but there is no provision of arrest in 406 IPC , accused have to get bail and face trial in this matter. Please also tell what else section are been charged on the accused in the FIR have Chargesheet been filed or not.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles