false allegation of ipc 420 406 114 how to proceed against it legally

My father was charged of ipc 420,406..a person steal blank chque of my mother from father s office..and also do check return after 2-3 year of my father s death..he appeal to police..police filed 420,406,114 against my mom of only evidences of my father transfer some fund to my mothers bank acoount..and she withdraw with atm..no further evidence..main fact is police and person who steal check filed complain after 2-3 year of my father death..should i worry?or we ll b free of this legal fight soon..thank you..

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles