One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Sahil B Trivedi

Advocate Sahil B Trivedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSola, Ahmedabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Sahil B Trivedi started his career in TLO by handling family related matters and a few criminal matters at the sessions and High Court. He has been actively involved in drafting matters and non litigation documenting.

Advocate Sahil is a hard-working, well spoken and enthusiastic Advocate and is keenly inclined towards making Law and Litigation a handle for bringing around a social change. He is a feminist thought supporter and a fiery debater with two gold medals to boast about.

Advocate Sahil provides services in various field of Arbitration & Conciliation, Cheque Bounce, Criminal Defence, Divorce & Alimony, R.T.I and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sahil enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2015. He is a member of the Bar Council of Gujarat & Gujarat High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : G/752/2015
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sahil B Trivedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sahil B Trivedi

Q: How to quash false Domestic Violence case

how to get stay for the domestic violence case running in trial court and how to appeal in high court under section 482 to quash false domestic violence case. I am Hindu.

Advocate Sahil B Trivedi answered
An arbitrary process which can be proved to be an abuse of the process of law can be quashed and set aside by the high court. The lawyer shall be required to examine the facts and averments taken on record by the lower court in the DV complaint and then go ahead with the same. Contact me for further details

Q: Got divorce by mutual consent on stamp paper want to get court decree

My daughter marriage arranged in Dec 2016.her divorce taken on 100 rupees stamp paper by mutual is necessary or not to take court decree before remarriage.for court decree when we can many times we have to appear in court.we are jain religion

Advocate Sahil B Trivedi answered
Divorce on stamp paper will have no legal validity and could create hinderance for your daughter in the future. Thus a court decree under mutuality clause can be sought for. You would have to approach the court for the same. You may contact me for the same

Q: Procedure for divorce and child custody in case wife mentally instable

Dear Sir Below points narrate my situation/queries: 13 years plus for marriage 11 year son Wife has mental instability and unfit to take care consistently of family Left wife at her parents home Son with me abroad and not willing to meet his mother In-laws/wife not ready to separate and have filed police complaint that my parents have taken away son with them in laws not ready to accept their daughter's negative points (as always it is) I need divorce as there is no future with my wife for me and son. I am not sure if it is safe to come to india with my son. Advise me how to protect my son;s custoday with me and get divorce and how easy/tough it is to get divorce?

Advocate Sahil B Trivedi answered
You’ll have to file for divorce in the concerned family court under the grounds of mental instability. Considering your wife’s condition, the custody of the child will behest upon you and also you are the legal natural guardian. Contact me for legal representation

Q: FIR against the same person for committing the same crime again

What is the consequences of filing fir against same person for committing the same crime. Please elaborate the provisions of IPC.

Advocate Sahil B Trivedi answered
This amounts to double jeapordy which is barred under the constitution of India. If an arrest is already made, bail can be sought on these grounds. If no arrest is made, this is an apt case for quashing of FIR. You may approach my office for the same me

Q: Fake cheque bounce case against my mother how to proceed with it

A blank signed cheque of my mother stolen when my dad was alive..after 2 year of his death one of his client who invested in dad s business amount rs 40lac approx get my mother cheque by someone we did not do any complaint of stealing due to shock of my dad s death now he do 138 case of 5.25 core on my mom after 2yr on evidence of blank cheque of my mom s a/c and his transection with dad by saying my mom give him cheque after 2yr coz he lost money on dad s business..should I worry?help plz..

Advocate Sahil B Trivedi answered
You would have been served with a statutory legal notice by the complainant. It is advisable that you send a counter reply to the notice stating the facts and averments. If they file any legal proceedings, you have a pretty good case for acquittal. Please contact me for further assistance

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sahil B Trivedi

Can Advocate Sahil B Trivedi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sahil B Trivedi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi?

When you meet with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sahil B Trivedi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sahil B Trivedi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sahil B Trivedi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.