What to do if Non bailable warrant is issued against me

Hi, I Have a Loan outstanding amount with A bank for rupees 1,09,000/- for which is am negotiating with the bank for a settlement. Bank has agreed that if i pay an amount of 15,000 this month next month they will be offering a settlement amount. Meanwhile there is case under 138 NI registered on me and a non bailiable warrent is issued to me today as i had a hearing in the court today and i failed to attend because i was informed not to attend if i need the settlement and if i make the settlement they will withdraw the case . i checked on the ecourts website the next hearing date is on 3/12/2018. Please advise what to do now how can i make sure this warrent is not executed. and also please advise when will i be aproached by police for arresting me. I dont want the police knocking on my door at any cost. need some one who can get me out of this sitiuation

Answers (2)

257 votes

Engage an Advocate, if not done. The warrant has to be recalled by advancement of the case. Warrant may be executed in a week, if all the warrant procedures are done by the Complainant side. I advice you not take any chance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

116 votes

Dear sir,
Once NBW issued complaint cont stop his own until and unless concern court recall that NBW. To avoid Non bailable Warren, you have to advance that case before concern court and filed an application for bail and recall NBW.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles