Paid someone money as bribe for job and took cheque as security

sir i have given 1lak 50 thousand rupees cash to one person for giving me goverment job. at that time he gave me cheque of same amound as a proof later he told me he cant give me job .than i presented the cheque in bank where it was bounced then i file cheque bounce case but my lawyer gave him notice that he was my friend thats why i gave him mony will this reason given my lawyer work and what can i do further to get my many back

Answers (1)

148 votes

your lawyer is right.because in this kind of matters it would be too much dificult to prove the actual facts. your transection is cosider in unlawful activity.there are many lecunas.please procced to lawyer as he deemd should only consntrat on recovery of mony.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles