One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Praveen Kachole

Advocate Praveen Kachole

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRNT Marg, Indore
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, High Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Praveen Kachole has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Praveen provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Praveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2002. He is a member of the Indore High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/2498/2002
  • Family Court, Indore
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Praveen Kachole. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Praveen Kachole

Q: Paid someone money as bribe for job and took cheque as security

sir i have given 1lak 50 thousand rupees cash to one person for giving me goverment job. at that time he gave me cheque of same amound as a proof later he told me he cant give me job .than i presented the cheque in bank where it was bounced then i file cheque bounce case but my lawyer gave him notice that he was my friend thats why i gave him mony will this reason given my lawyer work and what can i do further to get my many back

Advocate Praveen Kachole answered
your lawyer is right.because in this kind of matters it would be too much dificult to prove the actual facts. your transection is cosider in unlawful activity.there are many lecunas.please procced to lawyer as he deemd should only consntrat on recovery of mony.

Q: What remedies are available for husband in divorce case

Is there any law in India for divorce where some relief will be given to male if the divorce case been registered after 7 years of marriage.

Advocate Praveen Kachole answered

Q: Husband and in--laws not receiving legal notice for DV case filed

I filed domestic violence and maintenance case in indore. But my husband and in law's not receive legal notice of domestic violence. And file divorce in section 13 in Delhi. What can I do?

Advocate Praveen Kachole answered
dontworry ,with consult to your lawyer;; you should also avoid notice for divorce .you do not recieve notice for should mail ,what app the copy of notice to your husband and submit resept in the court(domestic voilance).

Q: What is the procedure to separate from wife before 1 year of marriage

my age is 38. i m hindu. i get merried in 2015. we both are physically handicap. bt after our marrige we both found that our thinking is not matched. we can not live together. she put alligance for dawri on me and my family and she always said that she will do sucide and she raise hand on me. so i just know can i take divorce from her so that we both live our lives happily after sepration. plz provide me guidance .

Advocate Praveen Kachole answered
you may apply for divorce.

Q: Aunt keeps on fighting and threatens us she will file fake court cases

My father provides my uncle`s family all the needs whole kirana, eatables, detergents, sopas EVERYTHING. We live in same house, uncle and out family together. whole kirana, eatables, detergents, sopas EVERYTHING. Still my aunt threates my father and uncle to file a fake court case against us, threates us that she will commit sucide and write a fake note and what not. She herself earns 60000 per month but never takes out her money, just uses it to buy expensive clothings and accessories. Please help me! my father stays at shop as he has to run our house

Advocate Praveen Kachole answered
your matter is not a normal matter .no comment may relise on mantioned fact.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Praveen Kachole

Can Advocate Praveen Kachole represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Praveen Kachole can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Kachole?

When you meet with Advocate Praveen Kachole for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Kachole?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Kachole, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Kachole?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Praveen Kachole, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Praveen Kachole?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Praveen Kachole regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Praveen Kachole?

The cost of hiring Advocate Praveen Kachole can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.