Case for cheque bounced in Mohali be filed in Bangalore

I have an agreement with a construction company that they will pay 20% interest on my amount and they gave post dated cheques for all the amount they owe me (including principal). Jurisdiction in agreement says Mohali and I stay in Bangalore. After 18 months cheques started bouncing and I wanted to file a cheque bounce case on Construction company in Bangalore. Does courts in Bangalore have jurisdiction in this case?

You can present your cheque in bangalore in your bank account and when it is bounced cause of action to file complaint lies in bangalore only so present cheque meet advocate and file complaint do not worry

Sir, you have not mentioned about wher u have presented the cheque. If you presented the cheque in Bengaluru, then the jurisdiction is concern, Bengaluru Court wil get jurisdiction to file your case against the accused. You have to file the case wher u present the cheque. The accused can take advantage that the jurisdiction get at Mohali as per the Agreement, but where you present the cheque is important to decide the jurisdiction. If you want further details, plz contact me.