×

quesWife is US citizen how can I get green card

My wife is a US Citizen and I am an Indian Citizen. We are planning to apply for a Green Card for me through marriage for me. Since both of us resider and work in India, is the process different than regular processing 

• ansIf your USC wife could prove through documentary evidence that she is living and working in India on a long-term basis and is required to do so in the future, you may submit Form I-130 with the USCIS international field office located inside the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi. Note that it is up to the USCIS field office to accept the I-130 petition. If accepted, the Form I-130 processing time (usually 6-8 months) gets drastically reduced and you may be able to obtain the immigrant visa within 3-4 months.