Immigration service doing job permit fraud ¬ refunding full amount

Dear Sir, I had got call from immigration service in November 2016, regarding job opportunity in Canada (work permit). I had agreed for the service and paid Rs. 55,000/- and submitted all the required document. When all the document was verified they told me they arrange interview. They told me that they will conduct general overseas consultant interview, they had given time of interview in certain days (around 3 times), But I didn’t get any call from overseas consultant. When I inquired them why I didn’t get call they didn’t replied. So I was fed up with their service, as I had lost one year in believing them, in mean time I had lost other offer also. Due to failure for not arranging interview and not replying me for my query and I had lost one year in it, I was fed up with their service. So I had requested to cancel the process and refund my money 100% (They accepted for cancellation without any clarification). But they are refunding only around Rs. 14,000/-.

Answers (2)

199 votes

You can file a complaint with the police and lodge a FIR. You can also file complaint in the economic offence wing. Also for misappropriation of funds and criminal breach of trust, cheating, fraud....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

125 votes

First of all, if you have entered into any contract for this purpose, then you do have the remedy in contract act. Otherwise you have to prove that you and second party had entered into contract.
Secondly you may file criminal case against them for their fraudulent activities too.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Salil Saudagar
Bardez, Goa
13 years Experience
Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh
Chicago, USA
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I was on my vacations about 2 months ago in Thailand, because of some issue I had to overstay and was deported back to India. I hereby wanted to know …

Read More

When i applied for passport i was in my graduation program and i was studying in pune, my travel agent in ahemdabd stated me as self employed and term…

Read More

Sir/Mam I had signed a contract/agreement with you(WWICS Global Law Offices Private Ltd.) to provide immigration services for processing CANADA Perman…

Read More

Hello, i am currently living in Ireland, but i want to apply for a Indian residence as my nationality is Mauritian. due to my grandfather being Indian…

Read More