Immigration service doing job permit fraud ¬ refunding full amount

Dear Sir, I had got call from immigration service in November 2016, regarding job opportunity in Canada (work permit). I had agreed for the service and paid Rs. 55,000/- and submitted all the required document. When all the document was verified they told me they arrange interview. They told me that they will conduct general overseas consultant interview, they had given time of interview in certain days (around 3 times), But I didn’t get any call from overseas consultant. When I inquired them why I didn’t get call they didn’t replied. So I was fed up with their service, as I had lost one year in believing them, in mean time I had lost other offer also. Due to failure for not arranging interview and not replying me for my query and I had lost one year in it, I was fed up with their service. So I had requested to cancel the process and refund my money 100% (They accepted for cancellation without any clarification). But they are refunding only around Rs. 14,000/-.

You can file a complaint with the police and lodge a FIR. You can also file complaint in the economic offence wing. Also for misappropriation of funds and criminal breach of trust, cheating, fraud....

First of all, if you have entered into any contract for this purpose, then you do have the remedy in contract act. Otherwise you have to prove that you and second party had entered into contract.
Secondly you may file criminal case against them for their fraudulent activities too.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Salil Saudagar
Bardez, Goa
Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh
Chicago, USA