What to do if someone promises to marry and later refuses

I m a hindu girl and Bern in relation with a family known boy and we mutually agree to get married once my divorce finalized.his family knew about my past And himself too now they are refusing for this because it will hurt their image in society and they have ten against the boy.we had fought on this many times.i tried to explain him but he says hand me over to police I was so broken that I tried to kill my self last year.i don't know how and what can I do.i know no court and law can force someone to be in a relationship but I had also lost a child in this .I don't think this is right what they are doing.please advice.what can I do .I only what them to understand that whatever they did is not right

Answers (1)

317 votes

आप पहले उस व्यक्ति के खिलाफ एक प्रार्थना पत्र पुलिस अधीक्षक को दें और उनसे कहें कि इसने मुझको बहला-फुसलाकर के मेरा देहिक मानसिक आर्थिक रूप से शोषण किया है उसके विरुद्ध प्रथम सूचना रिपोर्ट पंजीकृत कराए और उनके खिलाफ धाराएं होंगी 376 498 ए 323 504 506 भारतीय दंड विधान के अंतर्गत पंजीकृत कराएं उनके खिलाफ कोर्ट 376 का मुकदमा चला कर कर के विवेचना के दौरान अगर यह तत्व पाए जाते ट्रायल के दौरान इतक् कोर्ट को पाए जाते हैं कि रोने आप का मानसिक व शारीरिक शोषण किया है तथा आपके साथ आपकी मर्जी के बिना बहला-फुसलाकर के आपके साथ में आपका देवी के शारीरिक शोषण किया है तो इन के विरुद्ध कोर्ट दंड देगी

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."