What relief is available against physical torture by husband?

My husband always torture me physically and mentally ..I married since 28 years and I can't afford his torture .what are the laws for it

Dear Client, Just google. "Domestic Violence Service providing Center of your District", Take the help of the Service providing Center by visiting them, the designated legal officer will guide you through the procedures, Please tell if you you need interim maintenance , then only they will take steps to file interim maintenance to extract maintenance from your husband . Adv. Sachin

You can approach concerned Magistrate by filing a petition under "Protection of women from Domestic violence act". From there you can get protection from mental and physical harassment from your husband by appropriate orders.
For getting monthly maintenance you can approach concerned Family court as per Sec.125 of Cr.P.C. you may get divorce also under Sec.13 of Hindu marriage act

Their are many legal remedies available for you . You can approach magistrate court and file case against your husband as per DV Act , u can file 498 case against him . In all matters you have to maintain medical records to prove your case against your husband for physical torture.
Further you can also file case for divorce under cruelty ground .

The solution is very simple. You may go to the local police station and submit a complaint of Domestic Violence before them. If the police refuse to register a case, you may approach the nearest Magistrate Court in the area through an advocate. In case you need any assistance please contact me.