One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Palakkad - Advocate Sachindas P

Advocate Sachindas P

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 10+ user ratings
Pareesseri, Palakkad
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Sachindas P has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sachindas P's office is in Pareesseri, Palakkad.
  • District Court, Palakkad,
  • Kerala High Court

Top Reviews

Smitha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Feb 25, 2020
Rohit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer responded my queries in an efficient manner.
May 30, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Sachindas P How to refund money from a coaching center if no classes attended How to get death certificate of deceased spouse