×

Want clarification for filing RCR case on my wife

Hello Me and my wife Case file in Session Court for protection Under Crm after protection my wife going to house now my wife under in own family not live with me and Now i am Start case HMA 9 please suggest me

You have the right to file petition under section 9 of hindu marriage act then it's for the court to decide after taking evidence whether there is any danger to her in your company. If the court finds there is no danger to her in your company then of course court can pass a decree in your favour

Advocate Preeti Joshi