Want clarification for filing RCR case on my wife

Hello Me and my wife Case file in Session Court for protection Under Crm after protection my wife going to house now my wife under in own family not live with me and Now i am Start case HMA 9 please suggest me

Answers (1)

269 votes

You have the right to file petition under section 9 of hindu marriage act then it's for the court to decide after taking evidence whether there is any danger to her in your company. If the court finds there is no danger to her in your company then of course court can pass a decree in your favour

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."