Section 125 regarding Maintenances

I Need to get consultation for section 125 regarding Maintenance

Answers (3)

Incase you are still looking to get consultation for section 125 CrPC, we shall be more than happy to assist you on this.
For more information, feel free to have a word with me, all the best! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

I assume you are from Delhi. For consultancy with regard to seeking maintenance under section 125 CR.Pc you have to contact us. We are advocates in Delhi Ncr. You may come in person or call us for the consultation.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

In this regard, i advice you to provide me your details as to which side we are from whether wife or husband ? first we have to understand that the present section for women who are unable to maintain herself and her minor child. For this generally court consider the assets and income of both the parties so as to asses the status of the parties they are accustomed to. Then on the basis of the same quantum is decided. There is basic strategy with regard to fighting under the section, as you need to convince the court about income and status of the opposite party in order to get your desired results. For further clarification, please contact.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Domestic violence case-My husband and mother in law has been harassing me and have also assaulted by hitting me…

Read More

My husband always torture me and hits me. We married last april 2017 and living in Bangalore. He always insist me to live bangalore and stay at dharwa…

Read More

One of my school time friends husband is having a marital discord with her husband and me and she have a good friendship. This enstangled husband has …

Read More

My dad put me outside the home and now he is not allowing me to go to college even though I told I will earn and live my life he is not allowing me he…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue