Procedure to apply for marriage certificate in court

I have an arranged marriage on 21st Feb 2018.I want marriage certificate as soon as possible.how and where to apply? Can I apply for this in this month or I have to wait? Please suggest me....

dear client,
Both husband and wife can apply for your registration of your marriage before Marriage officer of your jurisdiction .yours birth certificate or board certificate,Adhara card,marriage invitation card,marriage photo,joint passport photo required for apply .Both are apply in sec 15 form of special marriage act .After fill up the form both are directly submitted the application before marriage officer with photo copy of your above mentioned documents.After 30 days submission of your application both will physically present before marriage officer with original documents for registration of your marriage. Three witness are required at the time of registration . Yours friends, relatives, parents,any near dear eligible for witness.every witness must have id proof. 2--- if any one of you have permanent resident of Municipality corporation then your marriage registered in one day.

In which place your marriage was solemnised whether it was done under which marriage act.whether under Hindu marriage act or special marriage act.So you can apply the marriage certificate accordingly from concerned authority.

You can apply for marriage registration under Hindu marriage act and under special marriage act . The procedure for both the marriages are different. But if you file a marriage application under Hindu marriage act you can obtain marriage certificate earlier. The marriage officer under Hindu marriage act is the local executive officer of your concerned municipality.

U can apply for marriage certificate before marriage officer/sub registration office of your town.For urgent,u can get marriage certificate from Municipal corporation of your Town.................?...

Yes , you can apply for a marriage certificate in this month.
You can apply before marriage officer in municipality office or marriage officer in subregister office also ,
under your jurisdiction.
Thank U