One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Lalatendu Das

Advocate Lalatendu Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoPatia, Bhubaneswar
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Lalatendu Das completed his law in the year 1994 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Medical Negligence and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Lalatendu enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 1994. He is a member of the Bhubanswar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/1603/1994
  • District Court, Bhubaneswar
  • District Court, Puri
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

SOMNATH JENA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My case was handled by an experienced lawyer. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions. Advocate Lalatendu Das aided me in selecting which option would be best for me.
Over 3 months ago
Sushritakar Rajaguru - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I say first he is a good humanbeing,
Over 3 months ago
Naynika Priyadarshin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
Over 3 months ago
Pratik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Lalatendu Das helped me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago
Dr. Somnath Mondal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Ajaya Kumar Sahoo - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Sushant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent guidance by him.
Over 3 months ago
ANUP KUMAR BISHI - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer proved to be knowledgeable about the legal challenges that I was dealing with. My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance. I was steered in the proper direction by Adv.Lalatendu Das.
Over 3 months ago
Priyanka Mishra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer guided me in deciding what path would be best for me by putting things in perspective.
Over 3 months ago
ashok kumar sahoo - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Lalatendu Das has a great reputation in this field for handling cases such as mine.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Lalatendu Das

Q: Regarding Anticipatory Bail Against FIR

My company lodged a fir against me for misused of company cash amt. 566000. But I don't know about the case. May I apply for bail?

Advocate Lalatendu Das answered
You can go for anticipatory bail from high court. You have not mentioned in what capacity you are working as an employee in your company. It is very important to know that whether you are in charge of handling company cash or not.

Q: Bail in the matter of chit fund case

My father has been but behind bars by CBI under chit fund fraud case in orissa. He is innocent and was just an employee in the company, the managing director, chairperson and bods have eloped. We applied for bail in CBI court, it got rejected and now we are waiting for sessions court next date as in the first time, the vaccation judge asked to present proof that he was not MD or in authorotative position. Public prosecutor is saying he was director, which he was not. He is under detention since may 9. No chargesheet or fir against him has been filed. Plz suggest will he get bail in sessions court and if not how to get him out as soon as possible as he is 75 years old and completely innocent. In all six people have been arrested.

Advocate Lalatendu Das answered
You have not mentioned the contents of forwarding report against your father while he was forwarded to court What are the allegations against him.At this stage I can say police will not submit final charge sheet.Granting bail is the discretionary power of court.You have to establish why bail would be granted.Anyway you have to file bail application before court.

Q: Reopen the case of ex-parte divorce

Hi sir. My husband and I are married in feb 4 ,2014.after one year,I was pregnant.during my pregnancy,my husband and my mom in law was started torturing me.when my parents are came to know this situations.they took me away from there.after my delivery to till date my husband didn't come to look at my child n me.its been 4 years now.meanwhile my husband got a ex-parte divorce with fake address...ow I came to know about this after one year....what should I do now???? Plz suggest me....

Advocate Lalatendu Das answered
If you are sure that by the help of a fake and false residential address they have taken the divorce ex can challenge it in upper court.To pass an exparte order the court has to confirm on certain points.whether those conditions are followed or not.You have to find out

Q: My rights for divorce and after divorce

We are married since2014 .living separately since 2017. Had an miscarriage ( intra uterine fatal death 32weeks) in 2016.i can't handle the mental stress anymore with him and his mother n unmarried elder sister. Always taunting about my dark color, money n gifts from my parents, cooking.Basically I'm a slave. I won't mind doing housework as a family member but at least give me some basic respect. So I left. They never contacted for a year then he called and said want to meet outside to talk I told him to come to my parents home so we all can discuss. But no. He don't want to come just keep blaming me n my family. He says you left without permission on your own so I won't call you back n I never did anything wrong so why would I discuss with your parents .Now after two years of separation I want a divorce. Can you please help me about my rights of filing a case and rights after divorce.

Advocate Lalatendu Das answered
You can file divorce for mental cruelty and physical harassment and above all on dowry torture. You gave not mentioned above the profession and financial background of your husband. Anyway you can claim intrim maintenance and permanent alimony. It will be best to discuss verbally

Q: Divorce from drunken husband due to physical and mental torture.

My sister married to someone according to Hindu marriage act. He was a farmer. We came to know his drunken problem after marriage. Its been 13 years since marriage. He is beating and selling all household for alcohol. His parents separated from him due to this. He is in alcohol re-habitation center since last 4 years. My sister staying alone without money and living in a very poor condition. My nephew is staying with us and we are taking care of him since he was 1 year old. When he visit home he used to torture my sister. She now wants divorce because of mental and physical torture. Please suggest whether this case comes under cruelty?

Advocate Lalatendu Das answered
Yes ofcourse. This is completely mental and physical cruelty.your sister can seek divorce in a family court as per her current living place.Now if you think there is no chance of change in attitude of your brother in law then you should advise your sister to take proper legal action asap without wasting time.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Lalatendu Das

Can Advocate Lalatendu Das represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Lalatendu Das can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Lalatendu Das?

When you meet with Advocate Lalatendu Das for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Lalatendu Das?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Lalatendu Das, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Lalatendu Das?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Lalatendu Das, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Lalatendu Das?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Lalatendu Das regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Lalatendu Das?

The cost of hiring Advocate Lalatendu Das can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.