One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw

Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVSS Nagar, Bhubaneswar
LawRato42 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw completed his law in the year 1982 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Documentation, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ved Prakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 1982. He is a member of the Bhubaneswar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/58/1982
  • District Court, Bhubaneswar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

Asish Kumar panda - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw

Q: Business partner did not keep his promise of paying money

I had a partnership agreement with my partner for a bar and restaurant. But he never paid the investment amount and cheated and right now business is closed. How can I recover my money.Please advise

Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw answered
File a civil case against your partner for violation of terms and conditions of partnership deed.and pray before the Court claiming all your claims, mesne profit and others dues and your investment illegally taken by your partner.

Q: Got into a fight and broke person's nose now he filed a complaint

I had a minor Fight with a person and i broke his nose (minor) as he was drunk and abusing my family. Now he Registered an F.I.R and the police summoned me to come to jail? can they arrest me? shall i go to police or run away and show up in the court? plz help I am afraid as what i did is just hit of the moment... plz tell me how to deal with the case?

Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw answered
Get the copy of FIR from concerned Court and apply for anticipatory bail in the high court and u can get regular bail by the direction of high court.

Q: Seeking legal help regarding a bounced cheque of my client

A person gave me a cheque on 16-09-18.when I deposited that on the bank ,in first case after consulting him the cheque got bounced due to deficiency in his balai according to my bank statement.And after that again I deposited then he stopped the payment from his side and not receiving the phone.Can I take a legal action,if yes that what is the procedure?

Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw answered
U have to serve demand notice u/s 138 of N.I.Act within 30 days from the date of bounce of the cheque asking him to pay the cheque amount within 15 days.If he doesn't pay within 15 days,then file complaint case u/s 138 NI Act in 1st class judicial court

Q: Husband having affair after marriage want to file for divorce

mere sadi ko ek saal ho gaye...par unke ek aurat k sath 5 saal affair tha ye mujhe sadi k bad mujhe pata chala..sadi k bad v wo uske sth chattng milna sab private me karte the par jab sach bolne ki bari hui wo kavi apna fault nahi mante hai...hamesa har bat pe jhut ..hamesa non stop quarrels..hamsa mujh pe doubt krte hai..jhut bol k ki bht bada business man h or sadi kar liye...ab kam k sil sile me suve 10se rat 10 tak bahar rhte ek student bar unknown se msg inke bare me ana with proof mujhe mentally depress karti hai...lack of intimacy h..n sirf unhe physical me interst h mere sath...whiz I dnt want..or mujhe age v padhna hai..par wo raji nahi h..can I get divorce

Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw answered
If u can prove your husband is having affairs with other woman even after marriage with you,then u can file divorce case against your husband.Adultery is good ground for divorce... .....

Q: Remedies if parents are harassing an adult daughter mentally

My father and mother are tracking my mobile number and harassing me I am a Hindu girl and my age is 29 years and am a working lady. I am staying out of my house because they are doing severe mental torture and forcing me to get married but I am not interested for marriage and now they are tracking my mobile number and harassing me and even coming to my rented house and defaming me infront of my house owner and neighbors. Father was a retired police officer so no police department are taking action what should I do please suggest me sir.

Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw answered
U r major and self employed.So your parents can not compel u to marry against your will.If police is not accepting your FIR, then u can file complaint in criminal Court against your parent.or else intimate to higher authority of police

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw

Can Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw?

When you meet with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ved Prakash Shaw can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.