Procedure for taking legal guardian for my aged dad

My mother was a bank employee She passed away a few months before. Please Suggest if there are any laws which enables me to take guardianship of my aged dad who is incapacitate mentally and physically(Paralytic Amnesia) from past 13 years to process family pension in his name. Please note: I have already applied for legal guardianship of my younger sister with Down syndrome, from National trust Can I be a legal guardian even for my dad ?If so from where do I get it ?

Although I don't handle such cases, after consulting with few of my advocate friends, I am replying that you can add your dad name in PPO to receive pension. And you can also apply for legal guardian ship, you need to approach the district level committees under The National Trust for Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities Act 1999. They manages such assignments and they may be able to help you.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari