quesmarriage to a christian girl- special marriage act

Hi, me and my girl friend wants to do court marriage she is christian and i am hindu by religion and at present working in Mumbai but we don't have local address proofs but have our permanent address proofs so how can we complete the documentation procedure and whom we should approach.

  • ansYou can get an affidavit prepared and attach the notarized copy of you original address proof thereafter which you can get the marriage registered under Special Marriage Act.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

hi, i have a widow sister, her husband was an government employee and as per…
Sir, My sister father in law & her other relatives, totally neglected her after sudden…
Hello sir.. I wanted to know what is the ipc act for a divorcee woman…
My father died before 1989 is there any chance that my sisters can get a…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly