quesmarriage in family relation- possibility

Can a boy marry his mother's father's father's brother's son's daughter. Both are Buddhists. Is it possible to marry in Special Marriage Act?

  • ansYes they can, nothing prevents them from marrying.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am muslim, my spouse has fallen from the bike while I was riding (she…
I am my parents's only son and contributed a large sum towards our 2storeyed house…
I got divorce 5 years back but still i didnt get my alimony money as…
Hi, below questions.my wiFe filed a 498 sec. 1. Can i be convicted of my…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>