Marriage cancelled by groom deny to return money

My marriage is called off by the groom side and they are not returning the money which they have taken to fix the venue what should I do

You may approach the civil court to claim refund of the money taken by the groom. You may also lodge a police complaint for cheating you and your family. Your marriage prospects are lowered due to cancellation of your marriage thus you have right to seek remedy by way of filing suit for damages.

You could file a complaint before the jurisdiction police.
If their is element of dowry demand or any other illegal demands in connection with the marriage you could incorporate the same in your compaint.

You can file a police complaint along with wedding invitation card and Bank details.You can also file a civil suit for specific performance and also claim damages.Is there any valid reason for their withdrawal?

Go to the police station and file a case for cheating and misappropriation of money and you can also file case for dowry harassment if they had demanded and when your parents failed to pay they cancelled the marriage.