Maintenance from husband. He is in police department

I want maintenance from my husband. I have no source of income. I am diabetic , heart and b. P. Patient. My monthly medicine and doctor fees are so expensive. What should I do

Answers (3)

343 votes

namaskar ji agar aap apne Pati se Harsha Lena chahti Hain to aapko family court mein maintenance case file karna hoga jismein Court ke dwara aapko aapke Pati se maintenance July jaega iske liye aapko aapke Pati ka business yah job ke bare mein batana hoga aur sambandh mein Court mein Saboot dakhil karne Honge

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

187 votes

You may file a complaint about the claim of maintenance from your husband. There are ample judgments which clearly says that the husband has to take of all necessary needs and livelihoods. Therefore, you need to knock the doors of the court. However, every case has a different case. Please feel free to share the details of your case for further assistance.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
105 votes

Dear Client,

You would be required to file a complaint before the court for seeking maintenance in your matter. The court will after considering the case will pronounce maintenance in your matter.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."