Maintenance from husband. He is in police department

I want maintenance from my husband. I have no source of income. I am diabetic , heart and b. P. Patient. My monthly medicine and doctor fees are so expensive. What should I do

namaskar ji agar aap apne Pati se Harsha Lena chahti Hain to aapko family court mein maintenance case file karna hoga jismein Court ke dwara aapko aapke Pati se maintenance July jaega iske liye aapko aapke Pati ka business yah job ke bare mein batana hoga aur sambandh mein Court mein Saboot dakhil karne Honge

You may file a complaint about the claim of maintenance from your husband. There are ample judgments which clearly says that the husband has to take of all necessary needs and livelihoods. Therefore, you need to knock the doors of the court. However, every case has a different case. Please feel free to share the details of your case for further assistance.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

Dear Client,

You would be required to file a complaint before the court for seeking maintenance in your matter. The court will after considering the case will pronounce maintenance in your matter.

Regards