One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Budaun - Advocate Asif Khalil

Advocate Asif Khalil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCollectorate Compound, Budaun
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Asif Khalil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Asif provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Asif enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2008. He is the member of District Court Bar Association, Budaun.

Enrollment Number : UP/4583/2008

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Asif Khalil. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Asif Khalil

Q: unlawful detention against my wish by my parents and mental torture

i am legally married but my husband lives out of parents are keeping me at home forcefully even after my husband asked them to let me go and work but they are not letting me go anywhere...they don't let me go outside the house...they have taken my phone and everything...what can i do??

Advocate Asif Khalil answered
Hello, It's a bad conduct of ur parents with u. if ur husband asked for work and live freely then nobody have power to stop u. First call the police or tell him ur condition. second step is left the house and stay in ur relatives home.

Q: Physical abuse by a girl working in my office

This is matter which start from my office in my office there is a colleague who is allegedly slap me in front of many people of my office and his friend grab my neck and threatening me I complaint about that all situations to my office hr and higher authority after seeing all vdo forage they concluded that she intentionally slap me and all agree with that but I asked my hr to fire her. But they only do formalities and still supported that girl and all matter closed by a sorry.

Advocate Asif Khalil answered
Hello, complaint against that girl in police or send her a legal notice of misbehaving. Also send a notice to the HR and head of the office. it's a big mistake and unlawful conduct of HR. Finally file a case in court.

Q: Sexual assault by boyfriend one and a half year back

My boyfriend sexually assaulted me by forcefully putting his penis between my buttocks and rubbing it despite me saying no. He stopped only when I pushed him away. This was one and a half years back, can I complain now? Also brief me the steps please.

Advocate Asif Khalil answered
Hello ma'am, This is the Verse conduct of ur boyfriend with you. First complaint to tha mahila police station which nearest ur place. He sexually assaulted u before one year but you have no complaint in police about it. It's ur ur mistake which gives him courage. If no body listen in police then file a case in court against him.

Q: I dont like my husband behavior but I filed section 9 after I left him 2 years ago. I mentioned in t

I dont like my husband behavior but I filed section 9 after I left him 2 years ago. I mentioned in the document as his parents taken dowry 40 lakhs in hand. And my husband was inactive in married life. But fact was we didn\'t give money to them. How to prove that we have given money to them in the court? Can I request judge my husband go for impotent test? My husband sent court notice section 13 1 ia after I filed section 9 on him. Next month hearing. Help me.

Advocate Asif Khalil answered
Hello ma'am, U filed sec 9 is wrong step. first u filed 498A,323,504,506IPC & DOMESTIC VOILENCE case against ur in-laws. Yes if u want ur husband impotency test say with affidavit befor judge. If test is positive u r free for ur life.

Q: False dowry case under section 498a and false allegations

My wife filed a false dowry case against me and my family including many sections such as 498a she and her family members continually harrasing my family mentally and emotionally and giving threats that she will ruin me she said that she is doing this for my property I have 2 sons and almost 5 years of marriage and now she is playing women and mother card from her side to make me and my family suffer a High court lawyer is supporting her totally without listening my side what should I do?

Advocate Asif Khalil answered
Hello, Don't hopeless first of all u meet a lawyer. court summons u or ur family? if yes then appear in court for interim bail, magistrate entertain ur bail and allow. 498a is a bailable sec. after ur interim bail then issues hole family members bail.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Asif Khalil

Can Advocate Asif Khalil represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Asif Khalil can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Asif Khalil?

When you meet with Advocate Asif Khalil for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Asif Khalil?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Asif Khalil, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Asif Khalil?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Asif Khalil, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Asif Khalil?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Asif Khalil regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Asif Khalil?

The cost of hiring Advocate Asif Khalil can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.