Legal query regarding court marriage

I want to know what will be the cost for court marriage and if we don't have witness then what can we do ??

DEAR SIR/MADAM
FOR COURT MARRIAGE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE WITNESS AT THE TIME OF MARRIAGE WITH VALID ID AND ADDRESS PROFF AND WITHOUT THAT YOUR MARRIAGE COULD NOT PERFORMED.
I SUGGEST YOU KINDLY ARRANGE WITNESS.

As for court marriage u need to have certain condition required to be fulfilled _age of both parties be above 18/21yrs. Matric certificate and adhaar of both. Witnesses 4 with adhaar and be major not minor.

Firstly tell me from where are u?
for query of the cost u may contact ur lawyer, he will tell u.
witness is required and if it is not possible for u then u can purchase professional witnesses for ur purpose by paying his cost.

It depends on the effort and time taken. It can range from 7500 to 25000. If you dont have witnesses, it cannot be done. You can have your friends as witnesses or any relatives, etc. if parents not available.