Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Prabuddha Sharma

Advocate Prabuddha Sharma

  Bapu Nagar, Jaipur

 Experience: 4 years

1 ratings
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Civil

Advocate Prabuddha Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prabuddha provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Documentation Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prabuddha enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2013.

Enrollment Number : R/795/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Prabuddha Sharma: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Civil


  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court


  • MON 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Prabuddha Sharma

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 600/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 350/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Prabuddha Sharma

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Prabuddha Sharma

Fill in your details and Advocate Prabuddha Sharma will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly