Legal procedure for court marriage

My boyfriend is 27 and I'm 25 we were in love for 6 years now and we decided to marry. My family is not supporting me. What do I do? They are troubling not only me, they are even bullying him. Kindly help.

Since you are major both of you can marry under special marriage act by filing an application for marriage before marriage registrar and wait for one month and after one month completed you can get married before marriage sub-registrar. You have to take two witnesses on the marriage day,while filing the application you have to submit age proof, address proof (SSLC certificate). One month notice is compulsory.

Dear client
According to Hindu marriage act 1955 Marriage should be solomanize if those are Hindu religion same as customary practice if not you undergone to special marriage act in your case you're both adults law permit to your marriage no one should be interfere .in this last week supreme Court also support your issue good luck.