Legal action against husband not willing to stay together

My husband purposely stays away from me and tells he doesnt need me. Please advice if there is anyway to sort this out legally?

The action of the husband amounts to marital cruelty. You can proceed against him for restitution of conjugal rights, getting maintainance or even for a decree of divorce. The option, or rather the discretion vests with you.

you can approach the concerned Family court for obtaining an order for restitution of conjugaral rights. You can also file case for getting monthly maintenance ( if you have no source of income) from your husband who withdrew you.
You may also file proper complaints before police against your husband stating these..

kindly be more specific , like (1) has he left you (2) do you still share a common roof, (3) has there been any domestic violence either from your husband or his parents or your in laws etc so that i can give you a specific answer for your query

thanks

Talk to your husband , if he not at all willing to continue the relationship and even u want to separate then best option is mutual consent divorce . You will be separated after filing petition for divorce by mutual consent before family crt with in u r jurisdiction . After 6 months after filing petition u will get divorce .