One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Trivandrum - Advocate Praveen P

Advocate Praveen P

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVanchiyoor, Trivandrum
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Praveen P completed his law in the year 1998 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Praveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 1998. He is a member of the Trivandrum Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : K/1499/1998
  • District Court, Alappuzha
  • District Court, Kollam
  • District Court, Kottayam
  • District Court, Thiruvananthapuram
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Thiruvananthapuram

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Trivandrum

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Praveen P. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Praveen P

Q: Family issue and harrasement from wife

Am abharaj.Am hindu nair. My wife filed mc and property attaching case. Now she and her brother harrsing me through facebook and presenting me as a womeniser in public. Please help me out of these.

Advocate Praveen P answered
hello, No body is allowed to defame a person through any public forums, if they gave done so you can file complaints against them in proper forums and use the extracts of such statements made in the public forums in the mc case also.

Q: Doccuments for byuing property

Dear sir,What are all the necessary doccuments need to be checked before giving token money ? How much percentage money can give as a token money ? Thanking you sir!

Advocate Praveen P answered
Hello, title deeds, prior deeds, revenue documents including tax recepts are ti be verified. it is preferable to get the same vetted by a lawyer before advance. you can pay a token amount and get copies of the documents and get it vetted by a lawyer

Q: Court attachment on babk auctioned property

Hi sir, Actually I am in little trouble and would like to hear you advice on this. I was the winner of an e-auction conducted for selling of property ( house plus 6 cent land) by bank. After the auction I paid full auction amount ie; 21 lakh( 10 lakh loan provided me by the same bank aganist this property). Before issuing the sale certificate I came to know from the village office that this property is attached by family court due to the divorce case issue of the ex owner ( defaulter). With existence of this court attachment registration will not take place. I informed bank about this issue and bank submitting petition in high court to release this court attachment to complete the registration process. What you think, is it possible and am I able to get the ownership of this property without any delay. It is my humble request you to give me a good suggestion.

Advocate Praveen P answered
Hello, You might get a positive verdict from the honourable highcourt, but the princple is that the owner should be beware... you should have verified all the documents before purchase. similarly the attachment bythe family court will have a priority over other liens

Q: Customer seeking refund after the deadline

Hi, I am running a soft-skills training institute. At the time of admission, in the admission form we make every student sign terms and conditions. One such condition is our refund policy. Since we conduct individual coaching, the duration of the entire course is in terms of hours. Hence our refund policy says""The institute offers refunds to any but all courses if requested within 5 hours of completed sessions or within 15 days from the date of admission, whichever is earlier"We have a student who joined our program (fees is ₹8000/-), signed the terms and conditions also. The student attended 4.5 hours and requested a refund after 20 days from the date of admission. Since our policy says within 15 days, we denied the request. Now the student is threatening to go to court. What is our legal position on this issue? What kind of legal protection do we have? Are we liable to give a full refund?

Advocate Praveen P answered
Generally it can be said that the student is bound by contractual liablity and since after signing the contract and availing partial services she cannot repudiate the terms of contract. Rest can be detailed only after goiong through the terms of the contract

Q: How to get back security deposit

SirI am a student and I rented a room as a paying guest (2 students per room) in a flat in Trivandrum Kerala. I transferred a refundable security deposit of 15000 to the owners bank account on June 16 2019. A receipt was provided by the owner mentioning it as advance amount. I agreed with the owner to check in on June 30 2019 and started residing in the flat as a paying guest from the same date .But due to some academic reasons, I vacated flat on July 2nd 2019. I stayed there for 2 nights. Based on the terms said( there is what's app chat and recorded phone calls as proof) by the owner prior to July 2nd( day on which I vacated flat) the advance amount is to be settled after two months from the day of vacation . But now the owner is telling that, advance amount will be paid only by June 16 2020. Since I stayed there only for two days, there is no registered rental deed with the owner. There is no written agreement with the ownerHow I can get back the security deposit? Please help

Advocate Praveen P answered
if you have a receipt of the payment of advance duly signed by the owner, you can file a case for realization of the same with interest and cost of proceedings. The owner of the building cannot deny or defer repayment of the same at anycost

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Praveen P

Can Advocate Praveen P represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Praveen P can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen P?

When you meet with Advocate Praveen P for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen P?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Praveen P, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Praveen P?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Praveen P, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Praveen P?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Praveen P regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Praveen P?

The cost of hiring Advocate Praveen P can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.