Intestate's Widowed Wife and Only Daughter Property Right

If my father dies intestate leaving my mother and myself behind... My father has acquired house property at chandannagar town... Can my mother usurp all my fathers property without informing me Or my permission? Is there any rules that after fathers death my mother will be the sole owner and I shall have no legal right till mother is alive? We are hindi nuclear family having 3 members.. My father is a cancer patient and I being the only daughter married recently a year ago. My mother is planning to usurp all my fathers property and remarry.

There is nothing to worry, get hold the parent deed copy of your house, try for a xerox copy. Thereafter, it is pertinent to mention that your mother and you will have equal shares in the property and if there is no will, you both have to obtain by way of instituting a succession case for succession certificate