Implication if father's name changed.

My husband passed away in 2015.We filed compensation case against insurance company of the culprit vehicle. a)If my & my daughter's sir name will changed after my remarriage what will be the effect on compensation that we r going to get? 2)Does my n my daughter's rights will remain the same with my husband's property after i get remarriage OR what will be the implication on the property rights. 3)After my remarriage, what is the process of adoption of my daughter by my new husband does it required to change her sir name? I am hindu.

1. After your remarriage there shall be no effect on your Daughter Rights . her rights will be absolute .

2 with regards to your rights it will be dicey situation, however, your daughter rights will be updisputed.

3. there is a process in the Corporation for a adoption, and I don't think so it is required to be registered.

4. I would suggest that before your proposed marriage you first resolve the dispute with insurance company and property so that the proposed marriage will be not be hurdle for you.