Husband having extramarital affair he wants to leave but wife does not

My husband having extra marital affair with a married lady how can I file complaint against them he want to leave me but I dont

do go and file a complaint in your concern police station or you can mediate him by involving your elders both from your parental side and maternal side this will help you in your further life you can even involve good friends n this.

Helo, if he is having extra marital affair then you can file a complaint against him but but burden of proof it will up to you means you will hav to prove your case with credible evidences that he is having extra marital affair. For more information and procedures contact me. Thnx

Of course if you are interested to file a case against your husband but your relationship with your husband may be effected so very first you should make yourself mentally prepare to file such case against him.

unfortunately according to section 497 of ipc only a husband can proceed against another man who have extramarital affairs with his wife but viceversa a wife cannot. but in your case that lady is married so only husband of that lady can proceed under section 497 of ipc against your husband.
but you can proceed for matrimonial relief on the ground of adultery such as judicial seperation or divorce petition interalia claiming maintenance with your husband