How to protect family if wife is planning to file false cases

My wife has been disrespectful and abusive to my parents and elder brother including her wife. She has abusively thrown out my parents from my rented house at working city recently and I had to send her to her father. Now I suspect she can disturb my family in any false case. What are the pros and cons? Am hindu brahmin and completing 6 years of marriage on coming 18-Apr-2018.

Answers (4)

You should file a case restoraion of conjugal right in family court u/s-9 where is ur jurisdicion.i will save not only to u but also ur family.u can protect from 498-A.u should immedeatly file the conjugal right.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
In the present situation like this, at this stage where no case has been filed by your wife against you , you can file an informatory petition in the concerned District Court explaining your concern in the petition.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

As you have said that she is planning to file a case, the probability is that she will file a case under 498a , so to take protection to that you must have filed a petition of restitution of conjugal right before family court.

you can file the divorce case on the ground of cruelty. If she files any false case, your divorce case would be a ground for your protection. There may be chances of a reasonable settlement during divorce proceedings as the court will endeavor for reconciliation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Past 3years me n my boyfriend r in physical relation.he loves his family a he is ready to marry the girl selected by his parents.then I told h…

Read More

i also live in separate from them but they come at my room with relative to do marry otherwise we will kill you .my father also use abusive language f…

Read More

Respected, I have faced mental tortured since 3yrs.then on 10Jan came to parental house with my 7yrs daughter,and also make a 498 and 34 case to polic…

Read More

We are Hindu at Patna, Bihar. My elder brother's wife left his home and moved to her parent's house on occasion of Holi but now she refused to…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue