How to protect family if wife is planning to file false cases

My wife has been disrespectful and abusive to my parents and elder brother including her wife. She has abusively thrown out my parents from my rented house at working city recently and I had to send her to her father. Now I suspect she can disturb my family in any false case. What are the pros and cons? Am hindu brahmin and completing 6 years of marriage on coming 18-Apr-2018.

You should file a case restoraion of conjugal right in family court u/s-9 where is ur jurisdicion.i will save not only to u but also ur family.u can protect from 498-A.u should immedeatly file the conjugal right.

Dear Client,
In the present situation like this, at this stage where no case has been filed by your wife against you , you can file an informatory petition in the concerned District Court explaining your concern in the petition.

Hello
As you have said that she is planning to file a case, the probability is that she will file a case under 498a , so to take protection to that you must have filed a petition of restitution of conjugal right before family court.

you can file the divorce case on the ground of cruelty. If she files any false case, your divorce case would be a ground for your protection. There may be chances of a reasonable settlement during divorce proceedings as the court will endeavor for reconciliation.