How to make husband accept wife in front of the society ?

My husband is not ready to accept me after court marriage. I want him to accept me. What can I do so that he accepts me in front of the society?

Answers (5)

340 votes

You need to come to our office with all the documents of your marriage. We will safeguard your marital rights and we will provide you the best possible remedy for your problem. You do not need to worry

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

Met with an Advocate and file a suit against your husband for Restitution of Conjugal Life before the Ld. District Judge Court immediately. After obtaining Decree the Advocate will guide you what you can do.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
86 votes

That means you two have done only the registry marriage not the social marriage. And is its true that two of you are not residing together?? Then you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights.

292 votes

I presume that you are Hindu .
So, at first try to settle the matter amicably consult with senior member of the both family And in my opinion without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

217 votes

Does your husband live with you?? Or you live in your paternal house?? If it is the 2nd option, you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights under sec 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. But if its 1st option, legally you can not do much. Its your family problem, untill and unless your husband or relatives of husban physically or mentally abuse you, or does not maintain you, court has no jurisdiction to interfere there. Take care of your husband and your in laws too, surely they will accept you I think.Be patient, good luck.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."