One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sayantan Banerjee

Advocate Sayantan Banerjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sayantan Banerjee completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Civil, Property, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Child Custody and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sayantan enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2014. He is a member of the Alipore Bar Association & State Dispute Commission Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/498/2014
  • District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Howrah
  • District Court, Alipore
  • District Court, Sealdah
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sayantan Banerjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sayantan Banerjee

Q: What documents are required to sell self acquired property of father?

Both my parents expired. My brother and I are the only legal heir and now want to sell the property. What papers are required to sell the property?

Advocate Sayantan Banerjee answered
The document or documents by which your parents became the owner of the property is the main doxuments for consideration at the time of selling the property. It is called the mother deed or document of the property

Q: FIR against construction work by landlord blocking ventilation window

my landlord is carring a illegal construction work in the next building which has damaged my bedroom walls as there are cracks he has also covered up my ventelation window with permanant construction as there is lack of air and sunlight and i cannot use the bedroom roomi went in the police station and informed them the entire issues and requested them to file a fir but they said fir cannot be lodged and only general diary was taken from my end . however my landlord has stopped the construction after the general diary was made kindly help me if there is any ground according to the indian penal code to file a fir in this situation.

Advocate Sayantan Banerjee answered
You can file a case under section 144cr.pc and seek for a direction upon the police to see weather there is an illegal work going on. U can also file a civil suit and pray for an order of injunction restraining them from doing the illegal activities.

Q: Elder son's right to claim share in father's self acquired property

My father does not want to give me share, whereas I have invested a lot in standing of that house.My old aged Father and mother are in grip of my late younger brother's wife and due to that my father is threatening to transfer/sell full house to late younger brother's wife. I am the eldest son. Can my father be stopped in selling of that property? May I have right to get any share. Can my son who is 20 years old claim for any share in that house?

Advocate Sayantan Banerjee answered
Yes you do have share in the property od your father. Can u show prove that you have invested in building that house? Dn u can file a suit. If the prooerty s in the name of your father alone dn he can dispose off the property as per his own will

Q: Father gave property on rent tenant died successor not ready to vacate

Hi, my father had given a property for rent to a person for running a commercial shop about 30 years ago. Both my father and the tenant had passed away. Now I want that property for personal purpose, however the successors of the deceased tenant don't want to move out. In fact they are claiming its their property now as they have been using it for such long term(they said this is as per Indian law!). I would like to know if it is true? How would I regain my property? They haven't paid rent for last 5/6 years

Advocate Sayantan Banerjee answered
As per law after the death of original tenant his wife can stay for her life,amr children for 5yrs. If that period is over u can send an eviction notice and can file a eviction case on the ground of defaulter and other grounds

Q: How to make husband accept wife in front of the society ?

My husband is not ready to accept me after court marriage. I want him to accept me. What can I do so that he accepts me in front of the society?

Advocate Sayantan Banerjee answered
That means you two have done only the registry marriage not the social marriage. And is its true that two of you are not residing together?? Then you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sayantan Banerjee

Can Advocate Sayantan Banerjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sayantan Banerjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee?

When you meet with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sayantan Banerjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sayantan Banerjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sayantan Banerjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.