queshow can a daughter get share in father property

I am a married woman with a 6 years daughter. My father is a businessman. My step mother is acquering property from my father's property and naming it on her and my 14 yrs step sister's name. I have 2 sister,1 brother and 1 step sister. My father initially wanted to buy a 1 bhk flat for me. As my husband was not agreed for marriage, due to house problem. But my parents promised him to buy a house for me. As my parents was not found any suitable groom for me. So they promised my husband to fulfil his need of house. But now I had been married for 6 years, till they had done any needful. Till now we are managing on rent. Now they are going against there promised. Here my parents are doing fraud to me. Iniatially my father was in my favour,but suddenly my step mother had changed his mind. I had never done any wrong to my parents. Is there any solution to this big fraud done by parents. Is there any law for me to get share in my father's property?

  • ansYour father has not done any fraud with you. It is not necessary that he should provide any house to you in mumbai . Please note that your father is the absolute owner of his self acquired property. He is free to gift it to your step mother or whom soever he desires. He can bequeath it by will to you or to any one he so desires. You dont have any legal remedy against your father.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

hello sir, my elder brother passed 2 yrs back. since it was natural and sudden…
ADJ/FTC SECOND ke dwaraa talaak allow kiyaa gayaa vidaayee dismiss kiyaa gaya hai baad mein…
hi sir, i want divorce from my huband. and i am staying away from him…
Hello m hindu with subcaste sindhi . I have filed a maintenance case against my…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>